There are many ways you can get involved in the campaign!
- You can follow the campaign partners on social media and share information in your communities. If you know of a fossil fuel struggle nearby, talk to them about the Say No to Gas! Campaign so we can support each other’s struggles!
- If you are in a country where players in the industry are based, you can confront them directly through, for example, buying shares to attend shareholder meetings.
- You can call your banks and pension funds who invest in fossil fuel companies demanding they divest; and if not, hitting them where it hurts most – by moving your money elsewhere.
- Talk to contacts you have in the media, and bring them on board.
- You can take part in actions against the industry, and even hold your own!
- Push your governments to divest from the industry – contact your parliamentarians or local policy makers to inform them about the issues so they can take it further.